Cattail Apothecary has gorgeous, handmade face and body products. They were born of over 20 years of study and at least ten years of dreaming of making and selling products.
A blend of avocado, argan, jojoba and olive oils infused for two moon cycles with amla, nettle, horsetail, linden, marshmallow root, rosemary, rose and calendula. Scented with a blend of cedarwood, blood orange, rosemary, patchouli and black pepper essential oils.
Monounsaturated fatty acids, biotin, silica, vitamin C and antioxidants such as vitamin E are absorbed into the scalp and hair strands to boost blood circulation, promote growth, strengthen hair shafts, fight frizz/breakage/split ends, protect against free radicals, dissolve dirt/grease, and moisturize, all without weighing your hair down or leaving an oily residue.
Want to explore indie maker reviews? Please visit our forum!
From their website:
DIRECTIONS: There are MANY, MANY ways in which to use hair serum. Here are a few:
- Apply to damp hair prior to blow drying for a smooth and shiny finish.
- Apply to the ends of hair strands to protect against split ends, apply when damp or dry!
- Apply a pump or 2 to dry hair, avoiding the roots, to help tame frizz and fly-aways.
- Apply a few drops to damp hair prior to combing to help detangle.
- Massage into scalp prior to bed for a overnight treatment.
Packaged in 1oz frosted glass bottle with treatment pump.