Sucreabeille Out West by Andrea Fender (New) Review. the notes are a gourmand swirl of honeyed chocolate with a smoky undertone of Palo Santo. Sandalwood, black musk, coumarin and a drop of camphor create a mysterious, dark undercurrent.
I loved you yesterday, I love you still, I always have, I always will.ss
Hope is seeing the light in spite of being surrounded by darkness.
The sea it swells like a sore head, and the night it is aching, two lovers lie with no sheets on their bed, and the day it is breaking, On rainy days we'd go swimming out, on rainy days swimming in the sound, On rainy days we'd go swimming out, You're in my mind all of the time, I know that's not enough, If the sky can crack, there must be some way back, for love and only love, Electrical Storm, Electrical Storm, Baby don't cry, Car alarm won't let ya back to sleep, You're kept awake, dreaming some else's dream, Coffee is cold, but it will get you through, Compromise, that's nothing new to you, Let's see colors. that have never been seen, Let's go to places no one else has been, You're in my mind all of the time, I know that's not enough, If the sky can crack, there must. Electrical Storm U2 (2002)
There must have been an angel by my side, Something, heavenly led me to you, Look at the sky, It's the color of love, There must have been an angel by my side, Something, heavenly came down from above, He led me to you, He led me to you, He built a bridge to your heart, All the way, How many tons of love inside, I can't say, When I was led to you, I knew you were the one for me, I swear the whole world could, feel my heartbeat, When I lay eyes on you, Ay ay ay, You wrapped me up in, The color of love, You gave me the kiss of life, Kiss of life, You gave me the kiss that's like, The kiss of life, Wasn't it clear from the. start, Look the sky is full of love, Yeah the sky is full of love, You gave me the kiss of life, Kiss of life, You gave. Kiss of Life Sade (1992)
My Poem
Drowning in your love, I want to suffocate in it, bury me in the warmth, I never want to break free of it, so desperate for a crumb. don't make me beg or bleed for it, can't ever have enough, it's sensual and seductive, powerful, beautiful and colorblind, the world needs more of it, we all have our way of showing it, there is no wrong or right. may the blind lead the blind.
Sin and salvation was the death of Christ, the crown of thorns is my sacrifice, give me what I hold so dear, beauty is precious and skin deep, I'll follow you into the shallow stream of faith and harmony on my knees, pour the blessed water over me, we will cleanse our bodies and minds of sins and impurities, celebrate a rebirth in peace and light, a new beginning with love and pride, Joseph S (2019)
I get the Honeyed Chocolate, Palo Santo, Sandalwood and Coumarin, it opens up with a dark, sticky honeyed chocolate, and a dry, mossy Palo Santo wood, the honeyed chocolate and Palo Santo is mild.
After thirty minutes the honeyed chocolate, Palo Santo, soften, in comes a warm, creamy sandalwood, and a dusty, vanilla tinged coumarin, the sandalwood is mild, the coumarin is soft.
Out West is a very strong, grassy, nutty, sweetness, dried, decadence, delectable, plush woods, spiciness, smoky and musky nuances, unisex, gourmand fragrance.
This would be wonderful for the Fall and Winter, I get average projection and average longevity, this is another very good offering from Sucreabeille 3.5/5 Stars.
You can purchase Sucreabeille's Out West in a 1ML $5.00, Dram $10.25, 5Ml $15.00, 10ML Rollerball $18.00 and 30ML $39.00