Sucreabeille Cunning Minx, by Andrea Fender (New) Review the notes are Black sheets in a mess in the late afternoon sun. A cup of steaming tea from Tibet with milk and a dash of wormwood, you minx. Pink peppercorn and Egyptian musk because you’re classic like that.
Where are you going little lady? You Minx!!! Helen Thompson.
Know this, I am addicted to you, I have tasted your mind, and I cannot forget it's flavor." ss
The world was on fire and no one could save me but you
It's strange what desire will make foolish people do, I'd never dreamed that I'd meet somebody like you, And I'd never dreamed that I'd lose somebody like you, No, I don't want to fall in love (this girl is only gonna break your heart), No, I don't want to fall in love (this girl is only gonna break your heart)m With you, With you (this girl is only gonna break your heart)m What a wicked game you played to make me feel this way, What a wicked thing to do to let me dream of you, What a wicked thing to say you never felt this way, What a wicked thing to do to make me dream of you. Wicked Game Chris Isaak (1990)ss
It's all about our love, so shall it be forever, Never ending, After all this time, After all is said and done, We have seen some, Suffering baby, It has not always been perfect, After all this time, After all is said and done, Darling we know it, Whatever may come, We can get through it, As if it's just begun, Oh it's just begun, It's all about our love, So shall it be forever, Never ending, Darling we know it, After all this time, After all is said and done, After all this time, After all is said and done. All About Our Love (2000)
My Poem
Angel wings fly during a misty purple rain, watch the darkness and haze fade as the church bells echo from miles away, can you hear the choir sing it's hymns in praise? Jesus saves, feel the sun beaming down on your face, each day that passes brings me closer to you, as I feel you slowly taste my love, heart and passion with grace.
Dreams and moments are everything and yours for the taking. just believe and bury yourself in it's subtle embrace, let me kiss those sullen tears away, tomorrow you can start a new, when you open your eyes all your heartache will wash away into the ocean blue, and become another part of you, pen to paper each word I say is a reflection of you. Joseph S (2019)
I get the Tea, Wormwood, Pink Peppercorn and Egyptian Musk, it opens up with a dry, gritty tea, and an aromatic bitter wormwood, the tea is strong, the wormwood is soft.
After thirty minutes the tea and wormwood soften, in comes a rosy, green tinged pink peppercorn and a sharp, earthy Egyptian Musk, the pink peppercorn and Egyptian musk are mild.
Cunning Minx, is a warm, light, smooth, seductive, sassy, fun, playful, herbal and milky nuances, sweetness, woody, pleasant, touches of green unisex fragrance.
This would be perfect for the Fall and Winter, I get average projection and average longevity, this is another excellent fragrance from Sucreabeille 4/5 Stars.
You can purchase Sucreabeille's Cunning Minx in a 1ML $5.00, Dram $10.25, 5Ml $15.00, 10ML Rollerball $18.00 and 30ML $39.00