I am new to the world of bitcoin mining

Mar 15, 2024 - 8:00 PM

• Choosing a pool depends on your preferences. Some people prefer to join larger pools with more stable payouts, such as Ethermine for Ethereum. Others prefer smaller pools for a larger share of blocks, but they can sometimes have less stable payouts.

• Welcome to the world of bitcoin mining! Mining pools are groups of miners who pool their computing resources to increase the chances of being rewarded for creating a new block on the blockchain. They work roughly like this: when someone in the pool finds a block, the reward is divided among all participants according to their contribution. This allows even relatively small miners to earn a steady income. As for pool recommendations, I would suggest taking a look at https://ultramining.com/en/ratings/bitcoin/ . They provide extensive information about different bitcoin mining pools, their features and ratings. There you will be able to find a suitable pool considering your processing power, geographical location and other parameters. Good luck in mining!

• Hello everyone!!! I'm new to the world of bitcoin mining and would like to learn more about mining pools. How do they work and which pool would you recommend to start with?