Looking for a site with real reviews on streaming devices

Jun 21, 2023 - 3:51 AM

• Quick reply
  • No se como sacar de mi pantalla del TV un anuncio que aparece en el inferior de la misma cada 30 segundos con la indicación RUKU STREAMBAR HDMI-3. no me permite ver las películas subtituladas.

This post was edited Mar 15, 2024 09:50PM
  • Good day. Roku's streaming sticks and boxes excel with advanced features such as 4K playback and HDR compatibility, making them ideal for people who enjoy watching movies and TV shows with exceptional video quality. These devices are easy to set up, and anyone can handle it if they carefully read the instructions. But if there is a problem, you can always contact roku customer service here https://roku.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html and they will be happy to help so you can enjoy using these streaming devices.

This post was edited Jun 21, 2023 05:21AM
  • Hey guys, I'm in the market for a new streaming device and I'm thinking of getting a Roku. But before I make the purchase, I want to make sure I'm making the right choice. Does anyone know of a good site with honest reviews on streaming devices, kinda like Yelp for tech? I'm tired of reading biased reviews from corporate shills. Would appreciate any recommendations, thanks!