The importance of general cleaning in the house?

Oct 1, 2023 - 9:39 PM

• Quick reply
  • Hello! It was interesting to know your thoughts. Before making a decision, consider factors such as your budget, maintenance preferences, aesthetic preferences, and environmental impact. Additionally, consult with landscaping professionals https://homery.design/services/day-to-night/ or garden centers for advice and recommendations based on your specific needs and conditions.

This post was edited Apr 24, 2024 06:51AM
  • I love that there are services such as cleaning services. It is convenient when a person does not have the time or physical ability to clean the house. By the way, I was told about maid services in Bothell wa. They say that here work really professionals who appreciate their clients and do quality cleaning.

This post was edited Mar 30, 2024 09:39AM
  • You know, I prefer to do a thorough cleaning of the house twice a year. And I always use the duct cleaning service, air duct cleaning https://comfortclean.com/ so that the air in my home is always clean. Thanks to professional air duct cleaning, less dust settles in my house and of course this is just a matter of health. I think everyone should get into the habit of cleaning their air ducts twice a year.

• You can clean the house in different ways: with different degrees of involvement and with different amounts of time spent. From time to time, each apartment needs to be “generalized.” What is general cleaning and how to carry it out according to all the rules? “Big cleaning” or “spring cleaning” is carried out in each family at different intervals. True fans of cleanliness arrange it once a month; somewhere, this is what they call seasonal cleaning, which is done twice a year. General, that is, important, basic cleaning is the key not only to cleanliness, which then only needs to be maintained, but also to the health of the residents of the house.

To do it effectively, make a plan. The purpose of spring cleaning is to clean where hands cannot reach during the current routine cleaning. The plan might be something like this:

✅Get rid of unnecessary things. Go through and throw away/give away/sell everything that is not used and clutters your life. This work can begin a week before the expected cleaning: this way you can throw away some of the things, recycle some, find buyers, etc.

✅Remove all removable textiles: curtains, covers, tablecloths, rugs. Wash them, dry them, iron them. Ideally, by the time you start cleaning, all this has already been done. Then all that remains is to hang/put on.

✅Start cleaning from the kitchen. It’s worth putting things in order in the refrigerator, cabinets and on them. Wash the lamps, stove, and microwave thoroughly. Remove beads of grease from walls and surfaces. Disinfect the trash can and unclog the drain under the sink. Wash the window sill, radiators and baseboards.

✅Next you can clean the living rooms. Here you should pay attention to cleaning behind and under furniture (you will have to move it aside), cleaning pillows and mattresses, cleaning inside cabinets with clothes and books. Lamps, chandeliers and sconces, batteries, picture and photo frames, top cabinet lids, crystal, if any, are wiped. Be sure to wash and disinfect the baseboards. Run the vacuum over furniture and in the upper corners under the ceiling.

✅General cleaning of the bathroom is to remove all jars and tubes from the shelves, wash them, and then wash the shelves. It is important to wash the walls, tile joints, the space under the bathtub and behind the toilet. Remove limescale and rust from plumbing fixtures using special products. Wash the curtain that covers the bathroom.

✅Cleaning the hallway and hallway means cleaning the wardrobe and shoe rack, mandatory cleaning of all lighting fixtures, mirrors and the space behind them. Update clothes and shoes that hang and stand in the hallway; put everything that is out of season in the closet.

General cleaning is a huge frontier of work! It is quite logical that it takes more than one day and it is better to tackle it with at least 4 hands. But the cleanliness and freshness of your home will delight you for a very, very long time!