How to transcribe Google Meet: meetings and recordings?

Jul 3, 2024 - 9:24 AM

• Quick reply
  • Howdy! When it comes to productivity and collaboration, Google's suite of office tools is a fantastic alternative to traditional software. For a deeper look at the benefits and why so many users love these services, check out google reviews.
    Since these tools are completely free, many people have come to appreciate them for saving money on standard office software.

This post was edited Sep 19, 2024 12:16PM
  • Google collects information about us and data about our activity on various sites for normal operation and development. But how safe is it? If you want to know what kind of data and information Google collects about us, I suggest you visit https://clearvpn.com/blog/how-to-see-what-google-knows-about-you/ to find out all the information about it

• How to see what Google knows about us?

• As for your question about creating subtitles, yes, Google Meet transcriptions can be used to create subtitles for video meetings. This approach to your video sessions can make them more accessible to a wider audience. To learn more about how to transcribe correctly, I've attached the website https://www.bluedothq.com/blog/google-meet-transcription.

• It's really great that Google Meet's transcription feature makes your job easier! I'm also wondering if it's possible to use transcriptions to create subtitles for class videos?

• I use Google Meet to conduct online classes with my students. Google Meet's transcription feature will make your job much easier! You can easily review meeting recordings, search for specific information, and share transcriptions with other team members. It's a really useful feature!

• In our company, we often hold online meetings with clients and partners. It's hard for me to keep track of everything that is said and take notes. Can you share your experience of using Google Meet's transcription feature?