Aurora Rose Anti-Aging Serum and Daybreak Face Oil

Jun 18, 2020 - 8:47 PM

• I got these as a first in facial treatments because I’m in my late twenties and want to be ahead of the wrinkle game if I can help it (the lines have only started but even if only I can see them I don’t like it XD) So I bought the scent-free version here on Suc’s indie forum but they sent me the scented version by mistake-and I’m so glad they did! The rose, sandalwood, and vanilla is one of the most decadent and delicate scents I have had the pleasure of experiencing and I look forward to putting this on before bed. They’re also not kidding when they say a little goes a long way, a single pump is enough for my whole face and neck and honestly may be a little too much because I find it getting into my eyes sometimes, in the mornings when it rubs off on my pillow-not great! But I have a pretty small face and head compared to most so I may just need to figure out how to make a half pump work. I’ve been using this as well as the Daybreak Face Oil in the mornings and together I’ve already seen a reduction in the tiny lines on my forehead.

I thought of making a separate review for Daybreak, but I feel much of the same way about the both of them so daybreak alone would be a much shorter review. I’m told aurora is “thicker” but I don’t see much of a difference between the 2. Daybreak has a very pleasant and light almond scent that I’ve found to be perky and good for the mornings, and aurora rose’s more detailed (but not overbearing) scent to be perfect to assist in putting me into a relaxed mood for bedtime. It has the same issue as aurora of sometimes getting into my eyes during the day-during this hot summer specifically I think, because it’s the slightest of sweats. That all may also be because I have a pretty normal face (not to dry, not too oily) and so it may simply not completely absorb into my face all at once because it doesn’t have to! All in all, the eye issue is one that I want to figure out how overcome because I genuinely want to keep using these products and supporting this business~

• The packaging and marketing pictures are also divinely pleasing and I love love LOVE how they list every single one of their active, natural ingredients on the site and how exactly they benefit you! Perfect for the nerdy research-types 🌺

• The packaging and marketing pictures are also divinely pleasing and I love love LOVE how they list every single one of their active, natural ingredients on the site and how exactly they benefit you! Perfect for the nerdy research-types 🌺

• You can find many new trending and outstanding outfits on our site. Like this Carrie Bradshaw And just like that S02 Blue Jumpsuit https://www.hleatherjackets.com/product/carrie-bradshaw-and-just-like-that-s02-blue-jumpsuit/ is very beautiful. Makes our outfits fashionable.

Quick reply