Black no 1

Feb 2, 2020 - 7:35 PM

• The clove mixed with a touch of fresh tobacco is what stands out in this scent for me. The patchouli is there, along with a touch of musk, and perhaps an occasional whiff of burning leaves but it's the combination of clove, tobacco and musk that has me huffing my wrist like a madwoman. I'm not sure why it is so hypnotic and mesmerizing but it reminds me of late nights in Parisian bars. Delightful

• Didn't mean to make this review anonymous. It's mine and I love this very unusual perfume.

• Your description of the scent is very lively and expressive. The idea of a combination of clove, tobacco and musk, complemented by notes of patchouli and the occasional scent of burning leaves, creates an image of a mystical and captivating scent. The association with late nights in Parisian bars adds a sense of intrigue and romance to the atmosphere of this fragrance. Your sense of the hypnotic and mesmerizing effects of this fragrance underscores its uniqueness and ability to attract attention and admiration.

Quick reply