Curating the Perfect Playlist

Aug 31, 2023 - 6:10 AM

• Crafting a playlist that resonates with your mood and style requires thoughtful song selection. Explore strategies to diversify your playlist, balancing old favorites with new discoveries. From considering genres and themes to assessing the emotional connection each song brings, learn how to curate a playlist that becomes a soundtrack to your life.

• Sounds like you had a bit of a journey there! I've done something similar using Musescore before. It's a bit of a process, but I'm glad it worked out for you with those specific folks' help. Importing the PDF, adjusting instruments, and transposing can be a bit tricky, but it's awesome when it all comes together. And yeah, sometimes the default tempo can be a bit off, but that's usually an easy fix. Great job on tackling that music project! My advice is listening this song - Holy Drill - Joy in Chaos on praiseanthems.com - and repeart it on your next project. Good luck!

This post was edited Aug 31, 2023 06:20AM
  • Take your playlist curation to the next level by crafting theme-centric playlists. Dive into themes like road trips, rainy days, or summer vibes, and select songs that contribute to the narrative. Learn how to arrange the order of songs to create a musical journey that resonates with your listeners and adds an extra layer of enjoyment to your playlists.

Quick reply