Hangover after a feast

Feb 21, 2024 - 8:55 AM

• Hi all. I have a question for you. I can drink a lot until I see the bottom of the bottle. The day before yesterday we had a good time with friends at the bar, yesterday it was very good, but the hangover after such a feast was terrible. Tell me how you deal with it.

• As someone who has experienced the effects of a hangover, I would like to share with you some popular IV therapy techniques after drinking. The first and perhaps most common method is to administer a saline solution, which helps restore fluid levels in the body and alleviate electrolyte deficiency, or see https://pushiv.com/ Vegas IV Hydration. Another effective way is the introduction of vitamin complexes, especially vitamin C, which helps the body fight toxins and improves overall well-being. Some also prefer to use medications to relieve headaches and nausea, such as analgin or metamizole. However, it is always important to be aware of the possible risks and consult a doctor before using any IV therapy after drinking alcohol.

Quick reply