Our friend Cassidy owns the Syringa Soapery, and her work made our eyes light up. We're proud to have her artisinal soaps here at the Marketplace
Want to read or leave a review of any of the shops in the Indie Marketplace? Check out our Forum!
All our soaps and shampoo bars are LIMITED EDITION, meaning that we make new batches of new scents every month, and once a scent sells out, we usually won't make it again for 6 months to 1 year or longer. Our inventory is seasonal and constantly changing, so if you see something you like, be sure to snatch one up!
RASPBERRY LEMONADE: A refreshing blend of muddled raspberries with lemon, sugar and a hint of vanilla.
ABOUT: Every small solid shampoo batch is created at our studio in east Idaho. Each bar is handmade, hand-wrapped, hand-labeled, and hand-inspected before being shipped to you! We take great pride in crafting and producing our artisan bars without the use of machinery.
These bars are approximately 3.5 oz. Actual weight may vary slightly. Handmade in the U.S.A.
INGREDIENT LIST: Coconut oil, Palm oil, Water, Castor oil, Olive oil, Almond milk, Sweet almond oil, Sodium hydroxide, Fragrance, Sodium lactate, Skin-safe colorant, Kaolin clay, Grapeseed oil
*If you have allergies or skin sensitivities, please read the ingredient list carefully and choose your products accordingly.
*For best results, store these shampoo bars in a well-draining soap dish. We have found that these shampoo bars last close to a month if you wash your hair every day, letting the bars dry out moderately in between uses. If you wash your hair less, you can expect them to last much longer due to the fact that the bars will have more time to dry out in between uses as well as simply being used less.
HOW TO USE:
• Thoroughly wet hair (the more soaking wet, the better)
• If you have longer hair, hold your hair into a loose ponytail with one hand to ensure your hair won't get tangled
• Wet the shampoo bar and rub the bar across the top of your head in strokes from front to back until you have covered the entire scalp area. You can do small circles as well. A little goes a long way, but make sure you have plenty of fluffy lather started so that there will be no oily or waxy spots in your hair after you rinse. This is very important to get the best results!
• Place the bar into a well-draining soap dish and massage your entire scalp in a combing motion to work the lather through your hair. Get the lather as fluffy and bubbly as possible.
• Rinse for at LEAST one minute as you rub your fingers through your hair, allowing the lather to drip down the length of your hair. Be sure all the shampoo gets rinsed away.
• You're done! Dry or style as normal.
For external use only.