Distillate by Andrea Fender, (New) Review the notes are Scent notes: Bright, gleaming metals shine against a familiar background of oranges, cloves, and cinnamon
It was a beautiful bright Autumn day, with a sky like cider and a sky so blue you can drown in it. Diana Gabaldon.
She had an Autumn soul, gloriously beautiful, to look upon, dying every second piece by piece.
Oh, Sometimes I feel like I don't know, Sometimes I feel like checkin' out, I want to get it wrong, Can't always be strong, And love it won't be long, Oh sugar, don't you cry, Oh child, wipe the tears from your eyes, You know I need you to be strong, And the day is as dark as the night is longFeel like trash, you make me feel clean, I'm in the black, can't see or be seen, Baby, baby, baby, light my way Alright now, Baby, baby, baby, light my way, You bury your treasure, Where it can't be found, But your love is like a secret, That's been passed around, There is a silence that comes to a house, Where no one can sleep, I guess it's the price of love. Ultraviolet U2 (1992)
Beautiful, you're beautiful, As beautiful as the sun, Wonderful, you're wonderful, As wonderful as they come, And I can't help but feel attached, To the feelings I can't even match, With my face pressed up to the glass, Wanting you, Beautiful, you're beautiful, As beautiful as the sky, Wonderful, it's wonderful, To know that you're just like I, And I'm sure you know me well, As I'm sure you don't But you just can't tell, Who'll you love and who you won't No, who'll you love and who you won't, And I love you, as you love me, So let the clouds roll by your face, We'll let the world spin on to another place, We'll climb the tallest tree above it all, To look down on you and me and them. Beautiful Smashing Pumpkins (1995)
I get the orange, clove, cinnamon and metallic notes, it opens up with a bright, ripe orange and a dusty, spicy cinnamon, the orange is mild, the cinnamon is strong.
After twenty minutes the orange and cinnamon soften, in comes a sharp, tinny metallic note, and a warm, dried cloves, the metallic note and clove is strong.
Distillate is a very, warm, spicy, dried, strong, falling leaves, pumpkin pie, rainy days, blanket nights, medicinal and woody nuanced, cool weather fragrance.
It starts off with a pleasant orange, clove and cinnamon, then a unique, yet rather strange metallic note comes to the forefront, after a while the metallic note fades, I'm left with clove that eventually becomes monotonous, I respect Sucreabeille for trying to be edgy with some of there fragrances, sometimes being edgy falls short.
Distillate would be great for the Fall and Winter, I get average projection and very good longevity, I wasn't very fond of this fragrance, the notes didn't mesh well on my skin 2/5 Stars.
You can purchase Sucreabeille's Distillate in a 1ML $5.00, Dram $10.25, 5Ml $15.00, 10ML Rollerball $18.00 and 30ML $39.00