Sucreabeille, Bezoar by Andrea Fender (New) Review, Scent notes: A rich, decadent gourmand of double salted caramel, marzipan, and coumarin, with a dash of old teakwood.
I travel with chocolate, Godiva with caramel, when the craving hits I have to have it, I share, but, If I'm on my last one, I've been known to say, sorry I'm out. Christa B. Allen.
I like crazy, childlike, candy bar-filled cakes, with gooey caramel, chocolate covered nuts, marshmallows, and the like. Ron Ben-Israel..
Love rescue me, Come forth and speak to me, Raise me up and don't let me fall, No man is my enemy, My own hands imprison me, Love rescue me, Many strangers have I met, On the road to my regret, Many lost who seek to find themselves in me, They ask me to reveal, The very, thoughts they would conceal, Love rescue me, And the sun in the sky, Makes a shadow of you and I, Stretching out as the sun sinks in the sea, I'm here without a name, In the palace of my shame, Said, love rescue me, In the cold mirror of a glass, See the dark shades of what I used to be, See the purple of her eyes, The scarlet of my lies, Love rescue me. Love Rescue Me U2 (1988)
Right at the start, You put this into words, How you think we should proceed, yeah, You wanted me alone, With the pictures that you've seen, Of where you haven't been
But where you want to go, Ask the leaf and ask the bird
Not to sing or speak a word, We are not fictitious, characters, We don't belong to this world, The book, the book of your heart, One tiny mark, an entry, In the book of your heart, It's written on skin, To even be in, The book of your heart, You can change your name, or even who you are, That's the beauty of the scar, That is the contract of the heart, The book, the book of your heart, One tiny mark, an entry, The book of your heart, The Book Of Your Heart U2 (2017)
My Poem
It breaks me you're so far away, I need you to pick up the pieces and make me whole again, I have dirty vices to comfort me with the pain, I try so hard to hold on as if you were my last breath, the risk is dangerous only if not taken, I hear your voice echo in my head, this is madness, when will this end? nights are long and somber until I hear from you again.
I see your reflection crawling by the foggy window I write your name on, as you whisper far into the unknown will you wake me from this eternal nightmare of black and grey? my heart is bruised and battered, cold and shaking, thoughts are chaotic and scattered, call me desperate, a man who craves love and affection, give me a taste, I'd do anything for it. Joseph S.(2019)
I get the Salted Caramel, Marzipan, Coumarin and Teakwood, it opens up with a rich, salted caramel and a nutty, sugary marzipan, the salted caramel and marzipan are strong.
After thirty minutes the salted caramel and marzipan soften, in comes a vanilla tinged, slightly grassy coumarin, and a dusty, slightly leathery teakwood, the coumarin is mild, the teakwood is soft.
Bezoar is a very, rich, sweet, decadent, nutty, sticky, fun, easy on the nose, lip licking, delectable, woody and spicy nuances, unsex gourmand fragrance.
This would be wonderful for the Fall and Winter I get very good projection and very good longevity, this is an great excellent gourmand, I really loved it, 4/5 Stars.
You can purchase Sucreabeille's Bezoar in a 1ML $5.00, Dram $10.25, 5Ml $15.00, 10ML Rollerball $18.00 and 30ML $39.00