Sucreabeille Afterglow by Andrea Fender, (New) Review, the notes are Dark Chocolate, Amber, Honey.
And if you could see what's come over me, then you would know, cause I'm walking free, the wind at my back, bathed in afterglow.
I'd like the memory of me to be a happy one, I'd like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done, I'd like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways, of happy times and laughing times and bright sunny days, I'd like the tears of those who grieve to dry before the sun, of happy memories I have when life is done.
Here I am, lost in the light of the moon that comes through, my window, Bathed in blue, the walls of my memory divide the thorns from the roses, It's you and the roses, Touch me and I will follow in your afterglow, Heal me from all this, sorrow, As I let you go I will find my way when I see your eyes, Now I'm living in your afterglow. INXS Afterglow (2006)
Sometimes I feel like I don't know, Sometimes I feel like checking out., I wanna get it wrong, Can't always be strong, And love, it won't be long., Oh, sugar, don't you cry. Oh, child, wipe the tears from your eyes, You know I need you, to be strong, And the day it is dark, as the night is long. Feel like trash, you make me feel clean, I'm in the black, can't see or be seen., Baby, baby, baby, light my way., Alright now, baby, baby, baby, light my way. U2 Ultraviolet (1992)
Bathing in a pool of dark chocolate and whipped cream, watching you lick it off my shivering body, vulnerable and naked, sin after sin, I smell your soft, honey and amber perfume pulsing off your warm, radiant skin, taking my breath away over and over again, Joseph.S. (2019)
I get the Dark Chocolate, Amber and Honey, it opens up with a dusty, smooth, dark chocolate and an earthy, resinous amber, the dark chocolate is strong, the amber is mild, after thirty minutes the dark chocolate and amber soften, in comes a warm, gooey honey, the honey is strong.
Afterglow is a very bold, plush, shimmering, dark yet bright, sticky sweetness, chocolatey, decadent, good enough to eat, smooth, unisex gourmand fragrance.
This would be perfect for the Fall and Winter, I get average projection and average longevity, Afterglow is one of Sucreabeille's finest moments, a masterpiece, 5/5 Stars.
You can purchase Sucreabeille's Afterglow in a 1ML $4.00, Dram $8.50, 5Ml $12.00, 10ML Rollerball $15.00 and 30ML $30.00