Sucreabeille Beekeeper's Daughter by Andrea Fender, (New) Review, the notes are pure honeycomb, freshly harvested from the hive; a blooming herb garden full of clary sage, fennel, and thyme; peach blossoms and a touch of medicinal camphor.
How is it so easy for you to be kind to people he asked? milk and honey dripped from my lips as I answered, cause people have not been kind to me. Rupi Kaur.
Life is the flower, for which love is the honey. Victor Hugo
A little dust never stopped me none, he liked my shoes I, kept them on., Sometimes I can hold my tongue, sometimes not, When you just skip-to-loo, my darlin', And you know what you're doin' so don't even, You're just too used to my honey, now., You're just too used to my honey., And I think I could leave your world,, If she was the better girl, So when we died I tried to bribe the undertaker, Cause I'm not sure what you're doin' or the reasons, You're just too used to my honey, now. Honey Tori Amos (1994)
Alright, baby, Well, I think you will like Sister Honey, She will help you, Make up your mind, Even if you don't need her, Tell her you need her, She needs you brother, She needs you brother, Strange fascination, Some kind of temptation, To know Sister Honey, Never having allowed yourself, Do you understand the word, pleasure, And she believes you, Can we still be friends, The answer's always yes, Even best intentions turn around one day, Saying Sister Honey, Sister Honey Stevie Nicks (1983)
A Beekeeper is a person who keeps honey bees, Honey bees produce commodities such as honey, beeswax, pollen, propolis, and royal jelly, some beekeepers also raise queens and other bees to sell to other farmers and to satisfy scientific curiosity.
Beekeepers also use honeybees to provide pollination services to fruit and vegetable growers. Many people keep bees as a hobby. Others do it for income either as a sideline to other work or as a commercial operator.
This is a partially true story...
Mowing the lawn on a hot summers day at the age of 17, accidently bumping into a honeycomb filled with bees, angry bees chasing after me, stinging me so hard the blood is dripping down my legs, pulling eleven stingers out of my flesh, burning sage to feel at peace, growing fennel in the warm grass and soil next to me, pink peach blossoms are blooming in the trees, Joseph S (2019)
I get the Honeycomb, Clary Sage, Fennel and Peach Blossoms, it opens with up with a slightly fruity, woody honeycomb, and an earthy, slightly floral clary sage. the honeycomb and clary sage are strong.
After thirty minutes the honey comb and clary sage soften, in comes a green, licorice tinged fennel and a nutty, fruity peach blossom, the fennel is mild, the peach blossom is soft.
Beekeeper's Daughter is a very strong, supple herbal garden, a touch of sweetness, medicinal and floral nuances, slight sweetness, unisex fragrance.
This would be wonderful for the Spring and Summer, I get average projection and average longevity, Beekeeper's Daughter is another fine fragrance from Sucreabeille 4/5 Stars.
You can purchase Sucreabeille's Beekeeper's Daughter in a 1ML $4.00, Dram $8.50, 5Ml $12.00, 10ML Rollerball $15.00 and 30ML $30.00