Toxic Masculinity Ruins the Party Again

Dec 6, 2019 - 12:45 PM

• Thank you for the information on these light floral scents and mystery party services, I love them all and will be bringing my half body sexdoll along to witness these miraculous moments, thanks again!

This post was edited Apr 19, 2024 11:04PM
  • Good day. In today's fast-paced world, people are constantly looking for unique entertainment options that go beyond the usual routine activities. An excellent solution is My Mystery Party, an online platform that provides quality kits for exciting parties that are suitable for both children and adults. You can read more about them on the company's website, also contact my mystery party customer service and they will provide quality advice on all the services they can offer.

This post was edited Nov 18, 2023 02:59PM
  • A delightfully feminine blend of lavender, vanilla, honey nectar, and a light floral aldehyde.

Honey with aldehyde in the bottle. Goes on as honey and FIZZZZ! I love fizzies. :) The honey is syrupy and thick and the FIZZZZ is sharp and bubbly.

The FIZZZZ calms down a little as it dries. The honey moves more into the background, until this becomes a Honey & Tonic Water. The lavender makes a nice bed when it's dry.

This is what AOC would wear to sit down at a Congressional hearing right before she ripped some hapless corporate hack into quivering shreds on C-SPAN.