How do I calculate how many calories I need per day?

Sep 27, 2024 - 4:13 PM

• It is also important to watch what you eat. Sometimes even healthy foods can contain a lot of calories. I recommend keeping a food diary to track how much you eat each day. It helps to stay on track. Good luck to everyone trying to lose weight!

• One of the easiest ways to calculate your calorie needs is to use the tdee calculator for weight loss. You simply enter your details such as age, height, weight, and activity level. The calculator will then show you how many calories you need to maintain your current weight and then to lose weight. It gives clear results and explains how everything works. I started with weight maintenance and then gradually reduced my calories by 500 per day. This helped me lose about 0.5-1 kg per week. Don't forget that proper nutrition and physical activity play an important role.

This post was edited Sep 27, 2024 04:27PM
  • I want to start a weight loss program and I have heard about calorie calculators. I don’t know where to start. How do I calculate how many calories I need per day? I have heard that there is a TDEE formula, but it seems complicated. I want to know how many calories I need to consume to lose weight. Does anyone have experience with this? If anyone has used calculators, please tell me how they work. How accurate are these results? I want to avoid unnecessary stress and get realistic goals. It would be great if you could share your tips and experiences. Thanks in advance!