So I'm no scent expert, but here are some of my impressions from my very first order! ( I have since placed two additional orders, these scents are amaaaaaazing!)

Whispering Black smells like clean rain in a woodsy forest to me, but I mean that in the most beautiful way! Fresh! It smells cold and aquatic and I LOVE it!

Steel Rose is so interesting! I really hate anything rose scented, but this is lovely so maybe I just hate shitty rose scents? This smells like deep dark rose with a tinge of metal with some depth? Its so dimensional! It’s great! Not your typical cutesy rose floral bullshit but more like a badass rose.

Stay Sexy is warm, and smells like sweet honey! I didn’t get a strong scent of grapefruit. My coworkers were literally fighting over this one!

Lady swears is a lemon-y crisp and clean scent that gets a bit sweeter with time as you wear it. It almost smells like lemon cake? It’s so yummy!

Elixir. Lord help me from pouring this all over my damn self every single day. This scent is one of my favorites! It smells light hearted and whimsical, green and fresh, youthful if that can be a descriptor??? A little sweet, a little floral, a whole lot of perfect. I absolutely love this scent and purchased a full size right away.

Potion- I can see why this is Elixir's older sister. This one is more mysterious, more earthy. Smells like a witch in the woods, slathered in essential oils. Also love it this one.

Sea Glass makes me want to lay on the beach. It is fruity and aquatic, and smells like a beautiful summer day. I wore this recently during the polar vortex nonsense, and it legit smelled warm and inviting. I can smell mango and sea air.

I'll add more later, as I have now ordered a literal shit ton of smells :)