Frozen Moon

Feb 18, 2019 - 9:11 PM

• IN THE BOTTLE: Bubblegum.

ON THE SKIN: Hey guess what! It smells like bubblegum!

In all seriousness, though: this started off bubblegummy and ended bubblegummy. The plum and marshmallow just combine to make the perfect pink bubblegum, with the plum maybe lending it the teensiest bit of tartness. The cold air/frost notes didn't feel particularly cold for the first hour of wear, and then, finally, a tiny bit of refreshing coolness begins to peek through.

On the drydown, the scent goes from a fuzzy bubblegum to a strong, crystal clear, juicy bubblegum. It's evidently got some strong sillage - my roommate could smell it from feet away, and said that it smelled like 'a baby. Like how a baby always smells sweet, because they're covered in sweet'. Their words, not mine.

• Frozen Moon is gorgeous (my favorite). I was honestly nervous about this one having marshmallow scent to it. It is love and light and all things soft and good. The sugar plums twirl and dance on a frosty chilly cloud of marshmallow. Demurely sexy.

• crisp winter evening air, frost, sweet sugar plum, delicious marshmallow.

Sugared fruit in the bottle. very pretty when it goes on — like a high-quality gumdrop, or the “fruit slices” crystalled with sugar. Very high-end. Some sweet snow notes as it dries. Doesn’t last super long, but it’s very nice while it’s around.