Margaery Tyrell

Mar 5, 2019 - 7:54 PM

• Margaery... I love this. I can pick out the rose, champagne and peach. The sage and neroli give this a earthy/burnt note (is she trying to be cruel to Margaery fans?? RIP). It's more of a sage smoke smell than straight sage brush. It all mixes together very well and gives me one of my favorite smells of the bunch. Medium to high throw at first, but typically fades a fair amount by lunch time. By the 8 hour mark it wears pretty close to the skin, but is still detectable.

• This is a roller coaster of a perfume! It goes through different stages as it develops and settles onto your skin. It starts out on the skin in one way, and then half an hour later you have a completely different scent.

When I first put it on, I got a bright orange scent which was an almost exact dupe of Lush's Celebrate. Then the scent began to change and a thick peachy scent came out which was followed by a very slight fresh rose scent. I don't generally love floral scents, but this was lovely. So in the end, MT ended up being a complicated mixture of orange-y, peach-y, slightly floral gorgeousness. It has a strong throw and it lasted for a several hours.
    The moral of the story is: the first scent you pick up will probably be completely different from what you end up with.
    I love this. I love it SO much.

This post was edited Mar 5, 2019 07:57PM